Terms Of Service
The term ‘Essential Connections’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 9 Coolamon View, Currumbin Valley, Qld, Australia, 4223. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Cancellations and Transfers
Please read these conditions as your acceptance into any Program is based on your understanding of these Conditions.
No exceptions will be made.
We understand that life can change course unexpectedly and the best laid plans can be disrupted. At the same time we also need to ensure the smooth running of our enterprise.
We don’t enroll large numbers in our programs because we want to ensure we can our give our participants all the attention they need so they can be certified as competent mBIT Coaches. Holding those two values in mind, we want to be clear about our mutual expectations should something happen to your participation.
A 15% administration fee of the full course fee paid is charged for any change after enrollment at any date and will be charged in addition to any Cancellation or Transfer costs.
Before 4 weeks prior to the course date = 25% of the full course fee paid
Within 4 weeks prior to the course date = 35% of the full course fee paid
Within 2 weeks prior the course date = 75% of the full course fee paid
Transferring another person in your place
Transfers or substitutions are acceptable as long as the person now participating is deemed a suitable substitution, meaning they are a good fit for the program. We will need to talk to those wanting to join us at least two weeks prior to the program commencing to ensure compatibility. We can allow transfers or substitutions up to a week before the program.
A 10% administration fee of the full course fee paid is charged to transfer an enrollment to a later course.
If you are in doubt as to any of the details please call me and I can clarify your questions.